Campagnolo's Record EPS V2 Interface Unit is like a translator, the vital piece of the electronic shifting puzzle. Mounted to the brake cable or the handlebar, it processes the data churned out by the EPS Power Unit (sold separately) and communicates it to you via an easy-to-read colored LED. Plus, it plays the critical role of converting every analog shift you send its way into a digital format so the system can work as a cohesive whole. There's also an easy-to-read LED battery gauge so you know when it's time to recharge the system. And don't mind the weather, as it's totally waterproof.
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
Shimano Deore XT M8000 Rear Derailleur Bracket Axle Unit - "B" fit for SLX RD-M7000-11
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
The Master Clamp bolt kit is a custom-designed nut and bolt set that works with most frames using integrated seat clamps and many traditional seat clamps as well. The bolt features a unique head design, that accommodates both a 5mm and 6mm allen key. This seemingly small feature makes things just a little bit simpler because we all know the feeling of grabbing the wrong size allen key wrench. This also means no matter which seat system you use, you'll only need one allen key to adjust the entire seating setup. TECH SPECS - Material: Hardened Steel - Installation: 5mm or 6mm Allen Key - Weight: 0.3oz
The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
Chain tensioner bolts that fit all current Kink aftermarket frames. - Thread: M6 x P0.7mm
- Color: Black - Length: 8.5 mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex - Includes: 4 bolts & 4 nuts
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
Adjustable headset spacer made from impact-resistant plastic, adjustable to 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, and 15mm heights. Product Specifications - Material: Polycarbonate - Height: 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, or 15mm - Weight: 0.2oz - Sold individually
$4.00 - $17.00
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$4.49 - $4.99
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
- Soft foam grip donuts prevent thumb blisters from riding gloveless - Intended for use with flanged BMX grips to prevent rubbing and irritation
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- Standard steel replacement
Weight-savings is no excuse to have an ill-fitting cockpit. Shave every possible gram with these Carbon Headset Spacers from FSA, and ensure your bike fit is right on the money.
$5.25 - $10.50
Carbon fiber headset stack spacers, precision-cut to ensure proper headset function. - Compatible with all threadless and threaded headsets
$5.95 - $10.95 $15.00 Up to 60% Off
- Durable custom-molded plastic guard - Co-molded rubber exterior to help quiet chain-slap noise - Easy installation and removal
$5.95 - $13.95
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
$5.99 - $8.99
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
$6.75 - $17.50
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
- Allows the use of two separate cables running from detangler to brake for more precise adjustment and better feel - Attaches to rear cable guide and routes two cables around seat post
The Master Clamp features a custom bolt design, that fits both a 5mm and 6mm allen key. This seemingly small feature makes things just a little bit simpler because we all know the feeling of grabbing the wrong size allen key wrench. This also means no matter which seat system you use, you'll still only need one allen key to adjust the entire seating setup. Beyond the bolt, the seat clamp is made from industry standard 6061-T6 aluminum and features a slim, low profile design. TECH SPECS - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Installation: 5mm or 6mm Allen Key - Weight: 0.7oz
Replacement cable hanger pivots for Kink Desist brakes.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
$7.99 - $9.99
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Replace old brake barrel adjusters with a fresh pair of Problem Solvers' 10mm Brake Barrel Adjuster. Designed for use with standard brake cables.
Page 1 of 6 Next page