Designed exclusively for use with the Kink Boulevard front hub, the Boulevard guard is injection molded from durable nylon material. These guards slide directly over the existing hub hardware, so no additional parts or disassembly are required. This guard can be used on one or both sides of the Boulevard hub, providing protection where you need it.
The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
BMX axles take a lot of abuse, and sometimes they need to be replaced. Kink makes it easy by providing replacement parts like this Incite replacement Incite Axle.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
Replacement nylon sleeve for the Cinema C4 peg. - Material: Nylon Composite - Length: 4.33" (110mm) - Diameter: 40mm - Core sold separately
The Kink Drift pegs are made of a tough 7075-T6 aluminum core and replaceable durable nylon composite outer sleeve. Kink spent nearly two years developing this unique nylon material that provides the perfect combination of slide and wear resistance. When it does eventually wear out, this nylon sleeve can easily be replaced so your pegs slide like new. - Nylon sleeve only
The Graduate sleeve is the replacement sleeve for the Graduate peg that's made from long lasting, fast sliding plastic. - Sold singly
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Improved braking power for Gyro users - Left/Right hand compatible
Made of Stolen's proprietary Thermalite material, the sleeve resists cracking and deformation while sliding better than chromoly on most surfaces. These sleeves come stock on the Stolen Silencer & Fiction Troop pegs and will also fit over our chromoly Barrel Peg (with axle washer). - Length: 4.4-inch - Diameter: 1.6-inch - Material: Plastic (Thermalite) - Weight: 0.8- ounce each - Replacement sleeve only - Sold individually
Single screw type removable gyro tabs. Fits most BMX frames with removable headtube gyro tabs. Product Specifications - Type: Single Screw - Includes: 2 Tabs and 2 Screws - Weight: 0.5oz
$7.99 - $9.99
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims. - Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
- New ultra-slim 2014-T6 aluminum seat clamp with replaceable hardware and self-aligning nut. - 6061-T6 aluminum construction. - Standard 1-1/8-inch size.
Replacement high-impact plastic guard for the Cinema Beta sprocket. - Size: 25T - Material: High-impact plastic - Weight: 2.1 oz
The Kink fork cap bolt aims to make things just a little more convenient and is keyed for both a 6mm allen key and 3/8" ratchet drive. The cap itself is CNC machined from high-grade 7075-T6 aluminum to provide the strongest threads possible. The M24×P1.5 thread size is standard across all Kink forks, and on a majority of other forks, as well. TECH SPECS - Thread Type: M24×P1.5 - Tool Type: 3/8" Ratchet and 6mm allen hex - Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum - Weight: 0.8oz
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
The Odyssey K-Shield Linear cable features a pre-stretched inner Slic Kable covered in a linear casing to prevent binding and an outer K-Shield mesh housing for less weight over a standard steel mesh housing (2.9 oz). - Black - 60 – 65mm
Sunday's Cornerstone Grips rock traditional styling, current branding, and come in at 150mm in length with plenty of color options. It's not a bad idea to keep an extra pair around.
The product designers at Sunday worked closely with Jake to nail down a grip that is perfect for him. Jake's grip comes in at 160mm and features a gradually increasing rib width. This grip can be run either way, depending on which side you prefer. The grip also features a tapered core for comfort.
This is Odyssey's top-of-the-line brake cable that ties together all of their most advanced braking technology. - Utilizes the original BMX Linear Slic Kable housing to prevent binding when the bars are rotated. - Factory installed ferrule ends with inner volcano shape to prevent housing blow out; a Linear Slic Kable standard since 2008. - Specially coated inner wire for ultra low friction, a proven feature resurrected from their once famous Brakeline cables. - Gyro lug included at one end of the inner wire for use with detanglers. - 60-65mm in length. - Black
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Dual Cable - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11 - 12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: X-Long - Diameter: 1.5mm
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered. Available in 14mm or 3/8?.
Page 1 of 2 Next page