When you name a tire after a 70's action star, that tire better come correct. WTB's Bronson, like the rugged Charles himself, excels in rough conditions that make lesser specimens slink away. This lightweight, versatile tire hooks up in everything from dry hardpack to loose chunder to mud with widely spaced square knobs. The knobs are linked together so the tire doesn't get all squirrelly when stuffing it into high-speed corners. The ramped center knobs make for straight-line speed while the tall side knobs corner with confidence. Wanna be a hero? Ride the Bronson, because everyone knows, the hero always wins.
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
$3.50 - $29.99
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
An easy to use dipstick that allows you to check the sealant level in your tires without having to pop the bead. With the valve positioned at 6 o'clock remove the valve core, insert the dipstick and read the sealant level. - 5-pack
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher-quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
The FlatBoy patch kit will be your best friend when road-/trail-side flat repairs are needed. It features a set of six self-adhesive patches, sandpaper to lightly roughen before applying, and instructions in a snap-shut kit. Patches conform to inner tube perfectly and the kit is compact so you can always find a spot to carry one. Don't leave home without it. - Easy to apply to your inner tube so your ride can continue on unhindered. - Glueless patches with no mess. - Six patches are housed in a small, lightweight container that fits in the smallest places.
The Specialized Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube.
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$6.99 - $8.00
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.5-1.95
$6.99 - $8.00
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 20-25 (27 x 1)
Continental bicycle tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality. 42mm valve: 95 grams 60mm valve: 100 grams
$7.99 - $20.89
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 355 - ISO Width (mm): 44 mm , 45 mm , 46 mm , 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm - Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight (g): 118 g
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" - ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm , 33 mm , 34 mm - Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 94g
$7.99 - $12.99
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 150g (1.5-1.75), 156g (1.9-2.125), 180g (2.1-2.3)
$7.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
$7.99 - $8.00
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 203 / 12.5 - ISO Width (mm): 57 mm - Labeled Size: 12 x 2-1/4 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
$8.00 - $26.00
Our new 2Bliss Ready Tire Sealant was custom-designed in partnership with a leading laboratory for tire sealants, and it also underwent extensive real-world testing with our Factory Athletes. What we developed is an innovative, ecological formulation that's the answer to the requirements that riders like you've been demanding. It will immediately seal punctures up to 6mm, whether it be on a road or mountain tire, as well as across global temperatures [-20° to 70°C]. Natural, micro holes in the sidewalls will seal well, and the system is safe for use with latex inner tubes, even inside tubulars. Please note that this sealant is ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so it holds no potential for allergic reactions, and there's no risk of it creating damage to bike parts. - Proven by our Factory Team Athletes. - Seals punctures up to 6mm. - Performs in a wide temperature range (-20° – 70°C). - Works in latex inner tubes inside tubulars. - Ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so there's no risk of allergic reactions or damage to bike parts. Recommended sealant amount per tire: - Road: 24-32mm - 30-40ml - Open Road: 33-50mm - 50-70ml - MTN: 2.0-2.3” 80-100ml - MTN: 2.4-3.0” 100-125ml
$8.00 - $18.99
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
$8.00 - $12.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality. - 32mm Schrader valve
$8.00 - $19.99
We all love to stop and smell the roses, but like they say, every rose has its thorn. And as we all know, there's no better way to ruin a beautiful ride than with a thorn in the tube. No need to worry, though, because we designed our Thorn-Resistant Schrader Valve Tubes to combat pesky pricks of all shapes and sizes. Starting at the basis of the construction, we designed the tube to be thicker at the outer side (the part against the tire) in order to stop pesky bits from puncturing all the way through the tube. Then, at the inner side (the part against the rim), it's actually thinner in order to reduce weight. This way, you don't have to sacrifice performance in the name of protection. - Thicker construction on the outer side (against the tire) enhances puncture protection. - Thinner construction on the inner side (against the rim) maximizes weight savings.
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 14 x 2.125
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 16 x 1.5-1.95
Page 1 of 17 Next page